Compared to other investment vehicles such as stocks and shares, property is one of the best asset classes to invest in, due to the capital appreciation over the long term.
Whether you’re looking for a single property to live in, or have a dream of developing a successful buy-to-let portfolio, property investment can be an exciting, but daunting proposition.
Michelle’s ethos is to treat each client’s investment as if it were her own. She offers a personal, bespoke and complete property investment and management service, removing all the stress and strain of the project from you.
If you are looking to invest in property, book your personal consultation in either the office in Bicester or Fitzrovia, London.
- Sourcing the perfect property, many of which may not be for sale on the open market
- Negotiating the sale and achieving the best possible price
- Organising financing, including for complex income streams
- Managing development or refurbishment work, in conjunction with an established and trusted network of builders, designers and furniture makers
- Making properties ready to let and sourcing tenants
- Letting management
- Resale, securing the best possible sale price
Michelle is in high demand and has a waiting list for her portfolio building services, she has a few appointments a week reserved for clients looking for advice on financing or building portfolios, these appointments are for 1 hour and available via Skype or face to face only at a cost of £300 inclusive of VAT.
Michelle can only provide the bespoke property investment portfolio building service in Bicester and the surrounding areas, but can advise and transact the finances for anywhere in the UK, if you need her to structure portfolio finance.
The majority of the property buying fees are covered by the reduction in the purchase price that Michelle negotiates, with a small retainer payment upfront, this is dependent on the size of the portfolio being built and all fees will be negotiated in the meeting.
If you would like to book in for a consultation then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org